Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Moshi Monsters!

The Moshi Monsters site is one that all mothers should check out especially if they have little children who likes games and is comfortable being on the computer. This site was created by “Mind Candy”, a UK based company and leading developer of social multi-player games.



Moshi Monsters is a virtual game where your kids can socialize safely. They can adopt a monster and name it, take care of it, take it shopping, decorate it’s room and share it with friends. It’s also a learning game. I guarantee your kids will have tons of fun and you’ll become addicted as well. I helped my granddaughter adopt a monster and now I have my own.


Disclaimer: This is not a paid review

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP